Sunday, January 15, 2012

Last Weekend of Liberty

   At the moment, I have laid before my eyes my binders, laptop case, papers, school bags, all in the process of being organized for tomorrow... I cannot believe four weeks have gone by so fast! My last weekend of liberty wasn't anything too exciting, but I will be happy to share some of the highlights.

   The one thing I made sure to really enjoy these last few day was sleeping in! I told myself the earliest I would wake would be at ten AM. Unfortunetly, this made my days seem significantly shorter by getting rid of my mornings. For example... On Saturday I woke up, took a shower and got a haircut (excited for you guys to see it.) When I arrived home I helped with lunch and afterwards got dressed and ready for my little cousin's birthday party. I bowled for a while and had some pizza, arriving home at eight.

   Sunday seemed like a short day as well... I woke up and directly took a shower to go out for some lunch, ( I woke up THAT late!) My brother and dad wanted to go see Sherlock Holmes, so we went at 3:40. It was a long movie, we went directly to the groceries at 6:00... Unfortunetly it was really full, so we didn't arrive home untill 8:00...

   I got to say, the highlight of the weekend was my dog's breakfast. You see, she didn want to eat anthing. So what did I do? I was kidding at first... I grabbed a plastic spoon and started feeding her! She actually ate it all up that way! HAHA

   I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas break! Mine was deffenetly a busy one, but it was alright...  Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment